Ocean Village Marina Southampton
In the shelter of Southampton Water, and right in the heart of the city itself, Ocean Village is much more than a marina. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, a cinema and bars, it offers outstanding recreational facilities.
The basin, formerly used for commercial ships, is deep enough to offer mooring facilities for tall ships and large yachts. It has also become famous for hosting the start or finish of round-the-world yacht races. The marina is home to a £50m luxury spa hotel complex, the city’s tallest building, and exciting new restaurant and retail openings.
The Platinum Package
With the completion of the new 5* Harbour Hotel and Spa, Ocean Village Marina is now offering their members the opportunity to make the best of the marina and the hotel with their exclusive new Platinum Package.
This package gives members all the fantastic benefits of Freedom Berthing whilst also giving them off-the-boat-into-the-foyer access to the hotel. All of this means that members can take advantage of offers such as a complimentary glass of champagne when dining, 15% off all beauty treatments and even dedicated parking. With something for everyone to enjoy, the Platinum Package gives members the ultimate marina experience.
While Ocean Village doesn’t have its own boatyard, there are convenient local boatyard facilities at Hythe Marina Village, Shamrock Quay, and Hamble Point Marine Service Centre.
There are secure and convenient storage facilities onsite. So if you need to stow boating gear, or you have business or household goods to store, click here to find out more.
Out and about
From the marina, there is easy access to superb and varied cruising. To the west is the picturesque Beaulieu River and the surrounding New Forest. Portsmouth Harbour is only a few miles to the east and is home to a large fleet of modern and historic warships.
Facilities & Services
- 326 berths
- Max LOA: 90m
- Fuel (petrol, diesel) available at nearby Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
- Boat lifting and storage ashore available at nearby Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
- Laundry facilities
- Yacht brokerage
- Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa
- Restaurants: The Jetty, HarBAR on 6th, Steak of the Art, Maritimo Lounge, Bacaro, Banana Wharf, Pitcher & Piano
- Beauty Salon
- Dental Practice (Dentist)
- Harbour Lights Picture House
- 776 space multi-storey Ocean Car Park
- Tesco Express and Co-op Stores
- Electric Vehicle Charging – Tesla & Universal Type 2
- MDL WiFi