Brexit ICC Certificate Sailing

ICC forms RYA sailing school

Are you Wanting to Learn To Sail?

If your taking a course in a RYA Sailing School – Keep in mind the Brexit:

If you are looking to Sail in European waters once or if United Kingdom Leaves the EU with or without a deal? Then make sure to complete your ICC registraion with the RYA.

International Certificate For Operators Of Pleasure Craft.

Do you hold a RYA Day skipper, RYA Coastal Skipper or a RYA Yachtmaster Offshore, RYA Yachmaster Ocean certificate with the RYA? Maybe now is the time to think about obtaining your ICC Certificate.

Please see below copies and links of the required application forms for ICC Ceritificate. It is all a little unclear at the moment if they will be required or not. However for safety sake I would get one. They may be required when chartering a yacht or sailing in european countries. Once or if the United Kingdom leaves the European Union.

If you are already a member of the RYA “Royal Yachting Association” and already hold valid licenses for skippering with the RYA, Obtaining the Certificate is free. Otherwise you can pay a small fee similar to a years subscription to the RYA for the forms. Plan ahead however as applications may take upto 21 days for the certificate to be delivered within the United Kingdom and maybe longer for other countries. Fast-Track options are also available with RYA for the forms.

ICC documents that are required to be completed and sent off to the RYA the license follow link or click on below image: ICC DOCUMENT FORMS

International certificate for pleasure craft

Leave a Reply