Quick link to up to date information from the RYA East England News feed on RYA website for all East England News:
- St Edmundsbury Sailing and Canoeing Association is based on Lackford Lakes near Bury St Edmunds – and despite the current situation, has managed to attract new members to the Club – here's how.
- Emily Greves’s sailing journey began one summer evening in 2017 and has proved life changing for her – this is her story.
- Whilst on-the-water activity has been limited, it’s proved a great opportunity to catch up with some of the East Region’s young sailors and find out their goals and aspirations for the future, as well as their achievements to date.
- Back in early March, before the Coronavirus pandemic hit, the East Region celebrated International Women’s Day at the RYA East Instructor Training Day at the Royal Hospital School.
- Grafham Water Sailing Club’s James Curtis was the winner of the East Region title in the RYA eSailing Spring Club Championships after fierce competition on Wednesday 20 May. He will now compete in the National Final on Saturday 30 May.
- Annual junior championships goes online
- The RYA East Club Development Forums are launching online in May
- Shotley Point Yacht Club, based at Shotley Marina, has seen great success in recent years with the introduction of their “Crew Pool” project. One of the members, Kevin Gillard, explains his aims and aspirations for the project.
- Rickmansworth Sailing Club, based in Hertfordshire, is on course to inspire the next generation of sailors after joining RYA OnBoard – the national grassroots scheme which makes it easier to get more young people on the water.
- The East Region is proud of the diverse range of ages of instructors that are teaching within clubs, with some a little more experienced than others.
RYA Sailing School Croatia, RYA News Feed Provided By Yacht Sail Training
Need help to find extra information about RYA courses: RYA Competent Crew, RYA Day Skipper, RYA Coastal Skipper, RYA Yachtmaster courses? Maybe you should get in touch or book one of our rya sailing courses in Croatia?.
Finally a sailing school in the heart of Croatia with professional instructors good boats and no catches and no extras, One price for everything!.
Therefore use Yacht Sail Training Royal Yachting Association sailing school courses to progress your sailing and yachting qualifications. Work on or enjoy your own Sailing Yacht, Motorboat, Super-yacht or even enjoy your rib around the world with more confidence. To help you progress we want to help you learn to sail. Therefore find Sailing jobs, sail with new yacht crew. Find a delivery job gain sea miles.
Why not even join a race or a regatta. Therefore training for your next sailing course will take you one step closer to your sailing goal. Maybe that is cruising the world on your own or becoming a professional skipper.
Above all, we are an RYA Sail Training School Based in Split, Croatia. Furthermore, we supply STCW2010/95 courses and Online RYA Courses. Also including RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship. RYA Competent Crew, RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster coastal.
Above all RYA Yachtmaster Offshore, RYA Yachtmaster Ocean. Furthermore RYA Fast Track Yachtmaster Offshore Courses including Adventure and Mile Building courses. Likewise, Yacht Sail Training is also a Recognised Royal Yachting Association Sailing Training School for practical and theory courses. We also offer Online RYA Theory Courses.
So why not Learn to Sail at a reputable sailing school and take a course in sunny Croatia.
What Else Do we Offer?:
Therefore Learn and book RYA Courses in Croatia, and soon you could be sailing in United kingdom (UK) in the Solent, Montenegro, Gibraltar, Spain, Morocco, Italy, France, Portugal and Worldwide.
Book onto a sailing course that suits you today.