Quick link to up to date information from the RYA WindSurfing News feed on RYA website for all WindSurfing News:
- RYA release position statement on Studland Bay management plans.
- One man has made it his mission to single handedly make windsurfing cool again at Newhaven and Seaford Sailing Club, and to get people out on boards with the wind in their hair – if they have any…
- Government issue guidance that sailing clubs and watersports centres may remain open to facilitate the provision of school curriculum sport.
- Check the conditions, check yourself, check your equipment
- Rising stars Islay Watson and Cornwall’s Finn Hawkins have made history becoming the first under 21 and under 19 world champions in the iQFOiL windsurfing class, Olympic sailing’s newest discipline.
- Awarding bodies publish updated specifications
- Keeping you up to date on the latest developments.
- UK boat owners left stranded in Europe and leisure marine industry faces turmoil due to Government inactionRYA and British Marine release joint statement on Brexit discussions with HMRC.
- RYA and RNLI collaborate on a new series of ‘How to’ videos.
- New feature, ‘Alert and Track,’ will now transmit a location every 5 minutes once an emergency call has been activated.
RYA Sailing School Croatia, RYA News Feed Provided By Yacht Sail Training
Need help to find extra information about RYA courses: RYA Competent Crew, RYA Day Skipper, RYA Coastal Skipper, RYA Yachtmaster courses? Maybe you should get in touch or book one of our rya sailing courses in Croatia?.
Finally a sailing school in the heart of Croatia with professional instructors good boats and no catches and no extras, One price for everything!.
Therefore use Yacht Sail Training Royal Yachting Association sailing school courses to progress your sailing and yachting qualifications. Work on or enjoy your own Sailing Yacht, Motorboat, Super-yacht or even enjoy your rib around the world with more confidence. To help you progress we want to help you learn to sail. Therefore find Sailing jobs, sail with new yacht crew. Find a delivery job gain sea miles.
Why not even join a race or a regatta. Therefore training for your next sailing course will take you one step closer to your sailing goal. Maybe that is cruising the world on your own or becoming a professional skipper.
Above all, we are an RYA Sail Training School Based in Split, Croatia. Furthermore, we supply STCW2010/95 courses and Online RYA Courses. Also including RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship. RYA Competent Crew, RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster coastal.
Above all RYA Yachtmaster Offshore, RYA Yachtmaster Ocean. Furthermore RYA Fast Track Yachtmaster Offshore Courses including Adventure and Mile Building courses. Likewise, Yacht Sail Training is also a Recognised Royal Yachting Association Sailing Training School for practical and theory courses. We also offer Online RYA Theory Courses.
So why not Learn to Sail at a reputable sailing school and take a course in sunny Croatia.
Therefore Learn and book RYA Courses in Croatia, and soon you could be sailing in United kingdom (UK) in the Solent, Montenegro, Gibraltar, Spain, Morocco, Italy, France, Portugal and Worldwide.
Book onto a sailing course that suits you today.